Saturday, October 29, 2011

Reviewers / Commentators Wanted

Have you ever felt like doing a review on a particular camera, but perhaps didnt have sufficient time to setup the online framework for this?
Well fear not, I am looking for two or three willing camera owners to submit articles for this blog. As its not possible for me to own all the cameras I would like to review, I am happy to publish contributions from those who wish to. Primarily I wish to hear from owners of  Fuji cameras, that aren't listed here, these could be both older generation super zooms or the X100 or any other Fuji camera.


As I am also a Pentax SLR owner, Those that have Pentax DSLR's and would like to share some insight into these cameras would also be very welcome.


If you would like to contribute email me at the contact listed on the main page to arrange some articles.
I hope to hear from some keen photographers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment